A British lady who asserted she was assaulted in Cyprus has been captured on doubt of making a bogus charge, as indicated by news organizations.
The 12 Israelis captured over the supposed assault, which was said to have occurred on 17 July in Ayia Napa, have all been discharged.
Reuters and AFP said the 19-year-elderly person was captured on Sunday.
The Foreign Office said it was supporting a British lady and her family following her capture in Cyprus.
She will show up in court on Monday, police representative Christos Andreou told AFP.
The British lady reached police in the early long stretches of 17 July saying she had been ambushed in a lodging in the occasion resort. Soon thereafter police captured 12 guys, who were remanded in guardianship.
The gathering, matured from 15 to 20, denied the case.
Five of the gathering were discharged on Thursday and the staying seven were sent home on Sunday.
The town of Ayia Napa is a retreat famous with youngsters.
More than 1.3m British vacationers visited Cyprus a year ago, as indicated by Cyprus’ measurable administration.